Vale of Belvoir Dog Training Club Data Controllers and our responsibilities
Vale of Belvoir Dog Training Club is responsible for, and is the Data Controller of, the personal information it receives from you through the Vale of Belvoir Dog Training Club website.
How do we collect your personal information?
When you submit complete an online form on the Vale of Belvoir Dog Training Club website, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. This enables us to contact you regarding the contents of the submitted form.
Please help us to keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes to your contact details.
How might we use your personal information?
Your details are used solely for contacting you regarding the training classes that we run, including details of upcoming courses and updates on any classes that are currently running.
How do you get my consent?
When you submit a form on our website it is implicit that you are consenting to us retaining your details to enable us to contact you regarding the information obtained in the submitted form.
If we or our clients ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent.
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at Vale of Belvoir Dog Training Club, Longhedge House, Thoroton, NG13 9DS.
Use of third parties
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How do we keep your personal information safe?
None of your personal information is stored on the Vale of Belvoir Dog Training Club website.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We retain your information only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it and any other permitted linked purposes.
How to change your privacy preferences
You can change your preferences, or withdraw your consent in relation to how Vale of Belvoir Dog Training Club uses your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com or by post to Vale of Belvoir Dog Training Club, Longhedge House, Thoroton, NG13 9DS.
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to us at Longhedge Show Processing, Longhedge House, Thoroton, NG13 9DS.
Under certain conditions you have the right to require us to:
- Provide you with further detail on the use we make of your information
- Provide you with a copy of your information
- Update any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you
- Delete any information about you that we no longer have a lawful ground to use
- Remove you from any direct marketing lists when you object or withdraw your consent
- Provide you with your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- Restrict our use of your personal information
- Cease carrying out certain processing activities based on the legitimate interests ground unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights (click Legal Grounds for more information).
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime), our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege) and the rights of third parties.
Updated May 2018